Google Chrome’s voice activated search tool, Google Now, has been updated for iPhone and iPad users. Updates to the app include the following:
• Google will send you a notification for items like upcoming appointments and flight information. (Before, the iPhone version made you open the app to see that stuff.)
• You can set reminders. Reminders can also be tied to location. For example, you can tell Google to remind you to do the dishes when you get home.
• You can import items like concert tickets, boarding passes, and car rental confirmations that are already stored in your Gmail account.
• There’s an option to set reminders for when your favourite actors or TV shows will appear on screen. Same goes for when your favourite artist is about to release a new album.
• Voice search has been improved, letting you search with the command “Ok, Google.” There’s no need to tap a button.
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/google-now-for-iphone-adds-notifications-2013-11#ixzz2kY82Cmgd
In short, this new technology tool has what it takes to be a much better virtual personal assistant than the renowned Siri. Small businesses can integrate its rich features to their daily tasks such as handling transactions or scheduling meetings or booking. Check out the video below so you can have a vivid idea on how Google Now works on the iPhone.